This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using the Site.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- The nickname you insert when you save score on leaderboard.
- Your IP or proxy server IP;
- Basic domain information;
- Your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- The pages which you have accessed;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- The website which referred you to our website; and
- The operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes. The Site uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by this Site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our Site at a later date.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
ACCESS AND / OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information. You can do this by emailing email@example.com